This page has moved to a new address.

Headaches...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Headaches...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 23 August 2007

Headaches...

Why does MYOB always give me a headache? I truly think it was designed 'by the makers of Panadol'!!
Everything is so illogical...anyway that was my rant for the day, I feel much better now.

I suppose you have to take the good with the bad.

No. 1 favorite thing about having my own little shop = Gift wrapping. I just think its brilliant!
Ever since i was a little girl, my dream job was working in the Myer gift wrapping dept. Matching the ribbons with the paper, making big bows, who will receive this gift? Will they tear the paper or fold it neatly? Maybe keep it for a nice craft project. some decoupage maybe...