This page has moved to a new address.

Party!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Party!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 20 August 2007

Party!

Yesterday was the 'Official' opening party for My Poppet. Friends and Family had the opportunity to see why I've spent the last two months ignoring them all. Thanks to every one that came and have supported me with your lovely words of encouragement.

Now, I've realised that until the shop develops a regular clientele, I am probably going to have a lot of spare time on my hands. Being the crafty gal that I am I decided that I should be using my quiet time productively.

Raided mum's wool stash the other night, inspired by the lovely green and brown tones of this groovy 'chalk n cheese' top, and am going to make a crochet pram blanket. Will keep you all posted on the progress.