This page has moved to a new address.

Website now LIVE!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Website now LIVE!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 30 August 2007

Website now LIVE!

My web designer CC has done a great job in getting the website online quite quickly, Thanks CC :-)

Hopefully it will come up on search engines soon. In the mean time if anybody has a simple (and not too expensive) idea for promoting the shop, i would love to hear it...marketing is not my forte, but now that I'm a small business owner I'm learning new things every day, and having fun doing it.
How cute is this sailor toy and matching singlet by BLINK designs... Belinda from BLINK is so creative and I am lucky enough to be able to stock some brilliant one-off and limited production T-shirts that every one has been drooling over! Keep up the good work Belinda.