This page has moved to a new address.

My Poppet - Biggest Morning tea

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: My Poppet - Biggest Morning tea

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 14 May 2008

My Poppet - Biggest Morning tea

I will be hosting a Morning Tea to raise funds for The Cancer Council. Read how every cup counts to raise funds for cancer research, education programs and support services.
My aim is to raise at least $100 and thanks to a very generous online donation we are 20% there. Hopefully we can exceed that goal.
Please Join me on Wednesday 28th of May at My Poppet between 10.30-12.30
I will have tea and cupcakes and some other goodies to nibble on.
All I ask for is a minimum gold coin donation, and if you would like to bring along some homemade goodies to donate to the event, you are most welcome.
My event is about a week after the official event- I wanted to give you all plenty of notice. Please RSVP if you can make it so I can cater for all of you.
Bring a friend and let's have a lovely morning.
If you can't make it please consider making an online donation to the event.
Click here for more details