This page has moved to a new address.

Why my heart skipped a beat...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Why my heart skipped a beat...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 2 May 2008

Why my heart skipped a beat...

2 posts in one day, because I just remembered that I promised to share the contents of this parcel with you, curious?My heart skipped a beat when I saw it's beautiful contents. Made in Australia with magnificent attention to detail by a mother daughter team, I really think these pieces won't last long.
I can't choose a favorite, they are all so lovely...
Little red dress sizes 0-4 $69.95
Black & White Knickerbockers sizes 2-5 $59.95
Coolest shirt ever (for boys or girls) sizes 2-5 $49.95
Classic striped shirt sizes 1-5 $49.95
...and there's more where that came from, stay tuned.