This page has moved to a new address.

Playstation = guilt = flowers...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Playstation = guilt = flowers...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Playstation = guilt = flowers...

I had a little chuckle to myself when these lovely flowers were delivered to the shop today...I'd love to think that Mr Cinti sent them as a sign of his unconditional love and everlasting devotion, but (call me cynical) I suspect they are to subdue his feelings of guilt after spending a squillion dollars on some super duper playstation machine yesterday! Shhh. don't say anything, I like my flowers and if that means the bins will never get put out because he's shooting some zombie aliens, then so be it...make hay while the sun shines I say.