This page has moved to a new address.

Busy...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Busy...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Busy...

This past weekend was just a blur...spent most of my time at several of the trade fairs that were on in Melbourne...talk about sensory overload! The massive hangover from my sister's hen's night didn't help...
Breaking in the wedding shoes today, ouchy!
As a special treat to myself yesterday morning, I popped into one of my favorite op-shops and did not go home unrewarded. As well as some great fabric, a couple of dresses and lots of buttons and bias binding, I found this beautiful coral coloured leaf shaped plate. Perfect for displaying hair accessories (which I always find difficult to display well)

What do you think of my cake stand turned headband display?