This page has moved to a new address.

Come and get it!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Come and get it!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 29 August 2008

Come and get it!

My 1st shipment of Monstar has arrived. I know how many of you have been keenly awaiting your 1st glimpse.
I've put together a little 'Look Book' for you all, with prices and available sizes...
Boys Spanish Galleon stripe t-shirt $29 sizes 0 - 2
Jersey dress with belt, pink or navy $39 sizes 2 - 6
red stripe leggings $22 sizes 2 - 6
Peacock t-shirt with applique red or pink $33 sizes 2 -6
Stripe baby short (for girls or boys) $25 sizes 00 - 2
Zig Zag summer denim pants $49 sizes 0 - 6

This stuff sells out fast so be quick!
I'm having a day off tomorrow for my sister's wedding, but my good friend Toni will be looking after the store for me, so be nice! When she isn't helping friends out on Saturdays, she's running this fantastic place (insert free plug here)