This page has moved to a new address.

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 7 August 2008


I will be taking a mini version of My Poppet to Magnolia Square next week, showcasing new stock from some of the independent labels you have all grown to love.
Featuring -
Wall art from Look at the wall
Spring range from Cherry stew and Ally J
Spring/summer Paul and Paula
Nanoou summer range
Lots of one off garments and toys by My Poppet, Cinti does Vintage, One red Robin, Partridge and Pear and lots more...

Now, just need to work out how it will all fit into a teeny tiny 2x2m space, suggestions welcomed.
My mum will be looking after the shop and I'll be at the Malvern town Hall, so if you're in Melbourne then, drop by and say 'Hi'. Mum get excited when she sells something in the shop, so make her day, and drop in to the shop as well. After all, it's just down the road!

Credit card facilities will be available