This page has moved to a new address.

Retro revival...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Retro revival...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Retro revival...

Just thought I'd share a picture of the My Poppet stall at Magnolia Square. I papered the walls with some vintage wallpaper to give the stall a bit of a retro feel, add a cow hide rug and a retro walnut veneer coffee table and you'd swear you'd stepped back to the seventies!

I've just managed to recover and get the shop back in order! So much new stock in store at the moment I'm struggling to find a place for it all. I'll post some pictures in the coming days...
Have just updated Poppet in the Post, all stock levels are current as of today so feel free to search the archives as some of the items are still available (unless otherwise indicated)