This page has moved to a new address.

Monstar and more...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Monstar and more...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Monstar and more...


Some pictures of the new Monstar delivery, as promised...some garments for sale at
Poppet in the Post...if you can't find what you like there, just give me a ring.



Now I'm really excited to share these pictures with you of the most lovely thing ever... a beautiful single bed sized quilt made from vintage tablecloths and other vintage textiles. Made by a very talented Melbourne textile designer named Penelope Durston. It is the only one of its kind and it's price is $250. It would also look very good on a couch...



It's in my window at the moment, you would see this from the street...this is what I see when the light shines through to the backThis is my favorite panelI also have a cot size quilt in stock in retro browns and oranges, please contact me if you would like a photo.