This page has moved to a new address.

Sunny days...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Sunny days...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 26 September 2008

Sunny days...

The sun's out and everyone is in a happy mood, especially those who's team is in the Grand Final (mine isn't!). I'll be at the shop till 2 tomorrow, so if your not into the footy, it'll be a good day to drop in, I suspect there won't be much traffic about town.

A parcel just arrived with these lovely Australian made top and short sets, for when the weather gets warmer.
Baby's breath top $49.95 sizes 0-4
Lily shorts $49.95 sizes 0-5

Red bow shorts $29.95 sizes 0-4
Matching singlet $19.95 sizes 2-6
these items also mix n match with the Red wagon top and skirt from this post

Happy Jewish New Year to all my Jewish friends and Customers (I'll be happy to help you finish any left over honey cake...mmm...)