This page has moved to a new address.

Thank you Jen...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Thank you Jen...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Thank you Jen...

Emma has been totally spoilt by the lovely Jen, a friend and customer of My Poppet. Here is just a taste of the lovely handmade goodness Emma received.Several lovely large bibs that have come in very handy (Emma is quite the chucker!) I think this is her favorite as she is giving it a cuddle. This one is also very nice. Beautiful handmade toys by BadSkirt (ball) and Ollie Rose (bunny rattle).The most beautiful bonnet I have ever seen from Kinchi, can't wait for an outing so she can wear it.
And 2 lovely dresses, one from this lovely Tassie girl, the other i can't remember (Jen can you remind me)(edit- here it is from these creative gals), a top by Cherry Stew, a singlet by Pinikity, and a super practical (and pretty) set of wash cloths.
Wow...how lucky are we...