This page has moved to a new address.

The Rusty Duck...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: The Rusty Duck...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday 8 November 2009

The Rusty Duck...


Emma and I had a lovely day out on Friday, We went to visit my good friend Toni (pictured here with Emma) who has just opened a brilliant little place in Moonee Ponds called 'The Rusty Duck Cafe & Larder'. The 'larder' bit of the name was my idea, because this isn't just a place you can get delicious food, coffee and homemade cakes...no, you can take home Toni's wonderful home made treats as well. She even makes the chorizo sausages for the breakfast dishes.
So if you're in the Moonee Ponds area, I'd recommend a visit, and if you mention My Poppet you'll get a free biscotti with your coffee, try the pistachio and lemon...yum!
The Rusty Duck Cafe & Larder
18 Margaret st, Moonee Ponds 3039
9375 2791
(opposite the Moonee Ponds train station)