This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday...the red shoes

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday...the red shoes

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 13 August 2010

Animation Friday...the red shoes

I have a bit of a thing for red shoes, I find they go with everything. Emma has quite a few pairs, some she's grown out of, others she'll grow into (during the right season I hope!).
They are so cheery on a gloomy morning like today's, they make me smile. I hope they cheer you up too...

So it's Friday, and I've decided to make Animation Friday a regular event here at My Poppet HQ. I really hope you join in on the fun. You have all week to participate. Here are some simple instructions on how to make moving pictures...Go on have a play, I can't wait to see what you come up with, post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. xx


Labels: