This page has moved to a new address.

Join the Harem...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Join the Harem...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 16 August 2010

Join the Harem...

It's been a while since I've fired up the sewing machine, but with Mathilda's Market only a few days away I thought I'd better create something new to offer. This is my latest creation - Harem Pants. They are a bit big on Emma in this photo, (she is wearing a size 2/3 and she's only 1) they are meant to be sort of mid calf length for spring, like knickerbockers. Do you like them.
100% vintage fabric (except ribbing bands).
They are available in size 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6 & 6/7 at Mathilda's Market on Sunday, after that I will post them for sale online. Please contact me if you would like to pre-purchase a particular size.

More new creations previewed every day this week...