This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - paper balloons 101

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - paper balloons 101

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 22 October 2010

Animation Friday - paper balloons 101

I receive a ton of e-mails asking me how these cute Japanese paper balloons work, and if it's true what they say that a picture is worth a thousand words, then an animation must be worth a million!

If you fancy this little tiger, you can purchase him here, along with some of his pals...

I've really been enjoying all of your animations, they are getting more creative every week. Tell your friends how easy they are to make, I think some people don't join in because they think it may be too hard for them...

Here are some simple instructions on how to make moving pictures...Go on have a play, you've got all week. Post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. Feel free to grab a little button for your sidebar.
xx
Cintia

Labels: