This page has moved to a new address.

Priority Magazine...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Priority Magazine...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 10 February 2011

Priority Magazine...

My little business and I were recently profiled in Australia Post's Priority Magazine. It was quite and interesting exercise as it gave me the privileged opportunity to speak to Andrew Griffiths, an excellent small business consultant, about ways in which I could improve my online business, especially in regards to transitioning from a bricks and mortar store.
I've tried to really take his advice and implement as may suggestion as I could, and I think the experience has been invaluable.
You can have a read of the full article here, and if you have an online store you may find some of the suggestions helpful too...

Labels: