This page has moved to a new address.

A Sugar Fueled Frenzy...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: A Sugar Fueled Frenzy...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Sugar Fueled Frenzy...

A story about what we did on our holidays...
I'm only just recovering from the five day sugar frenzy that the 'Easter Bunny' has bestowed upon us all - I know you can relate!

But for us it was a double whammy, my little Emma turned Two (sob!) and being the luck girl that she is, their were two parties thrown in her honor...

So Saturday night at nan's, party No. 1, with international guests joining us on skype...Emma having a ball here digging into her cake...
Sunday morning out hunting eggs, and then enjoying the fruits of her labour. I'm still wondering how much foil was ingested before she worked out how to peel it off properly!

Yesterday we had a little afternoon tea at home...I'll share some more photos later this week...Do you like the cake? I made it.



The last picture says it all, in fact most of the photos of this weekend were just a blur...


What did you get upto this longest of weekends?

Labels: