This page has moved to a new address.

Mum's Day Gift Guide...you'll want it all

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Mum's Day Gift Guide...you'll want it all

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 2 May 2011

Mum's Day Gift Guide...you'll want it all

Yay for Mother's Day this Sunday. It's the ultimate guilt free excuse to lie in bed for most of the morning, delegate household duties,get treated to a nice lunch and maybe even a pretty pressie?
I've put together a little pin board of the most tasty treats from my shop and those of my awesome sponsors, that any mum would love. Have a browse and drop some hints...you may get lucky.
Top:
My Poppet Molecule Brooch $19.90
Fawn & Fox Carry Bag $95 & tea Towels $26
KLT works Owl T-shirt $25 US
Baby Goes Retro Owl Money Box $19.95
Bottom:
My Poppet Vintage Blankie Hot water bottle cover $25
Sheeps Clothing Cup cozy $13.50 & Wool Scarflette $62
KLT works Kitty T-shirt $25 US
Haby Goddess Essentials Sewing Box $38.95

Labels: , ,