This page has moved to a new address.

Crafty Christmas fun...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Crafty Christmas fun...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 3 November 2011

Crafty Christmas fun...

I know November has only just begun, but if you intend on hand making some gifts or decor for your home this Christmas, now is the time to start.
So to make your life a little easier I'll be putting together a few crafty kits in the coming weeks.
Today whilst Emma was napping I had a brainwave - Vintage Christmas Stocking Kits. The stockings I made last year sold really well but unfortunately I really haven't got time to sit at the sewing machine for several hours any more, so this kit has all the materials and instructions for you to make your own.
You can choose from a selection or fabrics or let me surprise you if you are feeling adventurous.

I'll also be writing some fun tutorials for projects that would make great Christmas gifts, so stay tuned.
If you have any special tutorial or Craft Kit requests, just leave a comment with your suggestion and I'll give it a shot.

Do you plan on making any Christmas gifts this year?

Labels: , ,